Loomis Laboratory of Physics
1110 West Green Street
Urbana, IL 61801-3080
I received my Bachelors of Science degree in Chemistry and Physics from Indian Institute of Science in 2017. I am currently working on using biological nanopores for protein sequencing.
- Electrical recognition of the twenty proteinogenic amino acids using an aerolysin nanopore." Nature Biotechnology 38:176-181 (2020). "
- Rapid and Accurate Determination of Nanopore Ionic Current Using a Steric Exclusion Model." ACS sensors 4:634-644 (2019). "
- Resolving Isomeric Posttranslational Modifications Using a Biological Nanopore as a Sensor of Molecular Shape." Journal of the American Chemical Society (2022). "
- The Manipulation of the Internal Hydrophobicity of FraC Nanopores Augments Peptide Capture and Recognition." ACS Nano (2021). "
- The emerging landscape of single-molecule protein sequencing technologies." Nature Methods 18 (2021). "
- High-Fidelity Capture, Threading, and Infinite-Depth Sequencing of Single DNA Molecules with a Double-Nanopore System." ACS Nano 14:15566-15576 (2020). "