Loomis Laboratory of Physics
1110 West Green Street
Urbana, IL 61801-3080
I am a postdoctoral fellow in Department of Physics at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with Prof Aleksei Aksimentiev. I am a computational physicist by training and obtained my PhD from Physics Department of IISc Bangalore in 2017. My research interest involves the multiscale modelling of exotic nano-bio materials using novel computer simulation techniques. I implement the basic concept of statistical mechanics and computational chemistry to understand the phenomenon of technological interest at nanoscale. Overall goal of my research is to broaden the usage of nanomaterials in modern science and technology.
Please refer to my curriculum vitae for detail information about my education, skills and research interest.
- Dynamic Interactions between Lipid-Tethered DNA and Phospholipid Membranes." Langmuir 34:15084-15092 (2018). "
- Effect of temperature and hydrophilic ratio on the structure of poly(N-vinylcaprolactam)-block-poly(dimethylsiloxane)-block-poly(N-vinylcaprolactam) polymersomes." ACS Applied Polymer Materials 1:722-736 (2019). "
- Controlling aggregation of cholesterol-modified DNA nanostructures." Nucleic Acid Research 47:11441-11451 (2019). "
- Artificial Water Channels Enable Fast and Selective Water Permeation Through Water-wire Networks." Nature Nanotechnology. 15,:73-79 (2020). "
- Tailoring interleaflet lipid transfer with a DNA-based synthetic enzyme." Nano Letters (2020). "
- Polyhydrazide-based organic nanotubes as extremely efficient and highly selective artificial iodide channels." Angewandte Chemie International Edition 12:4806-4813 (2020). "
- Rosette Nanotube Porins as Ion Selective Transporters and Single-Molecule Sensors." Journal of the American Chemical Society 142:1680-1685 (2020). "